1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?
I think it was less ferocious.
2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.
Definitely the Cowardly Lion. I didn't even know who Aslan was but I looked it up and I love the Narnia movies. I didn't know that was him name.
3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?
Our backyard, cabin in Mammoth Lakes or at the beach!
4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?
You lost me with this one. I don't have the brain power today to answer this. I spent 2 1/2 hours of waiting on two different airline calls and then talked with two different people for about 1 hour total and accomplished nothing. I can tell you that they didn't have any knowledge! Looking forward to seeing what everyone says.
5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?
It's not peculiar but I always think it is funny when I see people walking backwards on their walks.
6. Bottled water...your thoughts?
We do have bottled water at home but I use it only on the run. We have filtered water with the refrigerator so I don't drink bottle water in the house. I always recycle the bottles. The ones I take with me I bring home again, like if I put one in my purse for the show.
7. What's your strongest sense?
I think that maybe smell is my strongest sense but I see well, taste well, hear well and touch well. (No sure how you meant this)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I found out something very interesting about myself last Thursday. If I lived in a cabin in the back woods without power, I would have a very clean house and meals on the table every night. We had extremely high Santa Ana winds on Thursday and our power went out for 4 1/2 hours. No internet, no TV and basically no nothing! I cleaned out my bathroom cabinets and drawers. You can now see the counter top and it has nothing on it except for a few decorations, hand soap and my hand towel.
Do you notice God's blessing in your everyday life? His hands in the direction of your day? See on Thursday Mark was leaving for his trip. Amber said she would take him to the airport. She wanted to use his car while he was gone and also she had errands to run. (normally his car sits at the airport) I had planned on taking him since I had an errand to run too. So come Thursday morning she says I want to sleep longer, you take him mom. I said no, you need to run your errands and it will be good for you to get those things done before you go to work.
Now if I had taken him and run my errands all hell would have broken loose later because she never would have been able to get ready for work with the power out. You really can't dry your hair and do things in a normal fashion. On the other hand if the power hadn't gone out I would not have learned a very important lesson about myself. These little things are Godincidences. I know He is always here with me during the small stuff and the big stuff.