Thank you Joyce.
1. Speaking of skating...when did you last 'skate on thin ice', 'skate over the details', 'encounter a cheapskate', or just plain skate?
I have been 'skating over the details' on something close to my heart. (more later)
Actually I had a story to share before Christmas and never got around to it. This would be 'encountered a cheapskate.'
There was a charity pick up one day and we had about 10 bags of things to give away. I was going to run errands that day and when I opened the garage I saw two woman in a brand new SUV taking the bags from a neighbors house.
I put our bags back in our garage, no way was I going to let them take our bags for charity for themselves!!! I was very angry and saddened by their behavior.
2. What would you say is the biggest problem of people your age?
Retirement. How it is all going to work financially. Medicare scares me too and I don't like change!!!
3. What's your favorite accessory? Is it something you wear every day, often, or only on special occasions?
When I think of accessories I often think of a purse. I love purses and just changed bags yesterday.
4. January 20th is National Cheese Lover's Day. Are you a lover of cheese? What's your favorite dish made with cheese? Last thing you ate that contained some kind of cheese?
Yes I love cheese. How do I choose one? Of course I love cheesecake, that you know. We always have cheese in the house, many varieties and types.
The last thing I ate with cheese, which sadly was not low carb, was a baked potato with butter, cheese and sour cream! The day before was some Rotel queso with veggies during a football game.
5. What's something guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
Probably some comment out of Mark's mouth.
6. Your favorite book series?
I don't have one. If I had read a series I guess it would have been the Twilight series or The Hunger Games. Loved the movies!
7. Why did you choose your profession?
Well back when I was growing up all I knew was getting married and having children. I know that sounds crazy but I didn't have any examples of anything else or anyone who encouraged me otherwise.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This handsome dude is 37 years old today!
I love you Adam.