Thank you Joyce!
1. What are two or three expectations you have of yourself?
I expect to de-clutter my life and live a less is more lifestyle. I expect to find peace and happiness too!
2. In what way does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring?
We just recently took out our tall Purple Fountain Grass along the side fence. We now have five Oleander plants and five Hibiscus plants planted in the area.
I think the purple fountain grass looked amazing but it was a huge project each year to cut back. Wouldn't you know I couldn't find a photo to post.
3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina, Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list that you've seen in person
I have seen the Lower Yellowstone Falls and would love to see Niagara Falls some day!
Bridalveil Falls in Yosemite
4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager?
I can't think of anything other than having more confidence in myself.
5. Ham...yes please or no thank you? If you said yes please which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple?
Ham is okay but we seldom eat it now. Truth be told almost every time we ate at my aunt and uncles house over a 15 year period she would always make ham. We just got burnt out on it. So when Easter comes around we make a Prime Rib. Actually I can't remember the last time I had ham.
6. Are you typical of your generation? How so?
I am a Baby Boomer "a person born in the years following World War II, when there was a temporary marked increase in the birth rate" but I can't say I ever paid attention to what it meant. I just read this article so maybe we have been typical of our generation!
"Due to their tremendous numbers, "baby boomers" became a tremendously powerful influence in the world due to their buying power and influence on popular culture. Schools needed to be built to house the baby boomers. Real estate markets went parabolic when baby boomers started buying house. Market indexes soared when baby boomers started investing in the markets. The baby boomers are, without a doubt, one of the most influential generations in the history of the world. As of January 1st, 2011, more than 10,000 baby boomers are hitting the age of 65 each and every day."
7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? Explain.
I'm going to say 'nobody's fool' because over the years I've unfortunately learned not to put my trust in anyone. (Except God)
8. Insert your own random thought here.