Thank you Joyce!
1. Have you ever been to and/or lived near the desert? What did you think? Travel and Leisure lists the 'coolest' American desert towns as-
Palm Springs CA, Virgina City NE, Bend OR, Winslow AZ, Marfa TX, Grand Junction CO, Silver City NM, Moab UT, Taos NM, Yakima WA, Borrego Springs CA, Terlingua TX, and St. George UT, and Tubac AZ
Have you been to any of these? Would you like to visit a desert town? Which on the list would you most like to see?
I like the desert. I have definitely been to Palm Springs, it's about an hour from our house. We have been to Arizona several times and just might retire there!
2. What's a plan or project you've deserted in the past year?
Cleaning out closets, drawers, cabinets, etc! You name it and I have avoided it.
3. Desert-dessert? Share two or three words you find yourself having to think twice about when it comes to spelling.
It's and its gives me the biggest problem. I do have to catch myself sometimes with their and there along with her and here. It's only because I type fast but I try really hard to read things several times before I send them.
4. High and dry, like watching paint dry, dry run, dry as dust, not a dry eye in the house...which phrase can you relate to currently? Explain.
Not a dry eye in the house. I find myself bursting into tears often. I'm pretty depressed since I got out of the hospital and the steroid shot hasn't worked in my knee. I can't do what I did before and that in itself wasn't a whole lot!!!
5. How often do you frequent the dry cleaners? Starch or no starch?
I don't at all. Mark takes his dry cleaning at lunch time every other week or so.
6. What's a food or beverage you enjoy that's named for a place?
I'm going with New York Cheesecake.
7. Do you need solitude?
I don't believe I do because I am home alone a lot most of the time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I know I have mentioned this before but if I do not respond to your comment that means you are no-reply. I really liked responding to each comment, that's how friendships are built in the blog world!