The first award: Katherine at Another Day, Another Moment has given me the Beautiful Heart Award. (Isn't it pretty) Take time today to visit with Katherine and go here to see her handsome son Ethan. She is a very dear blog friend of min. Thank you so much for my award, I love it!
1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
4. Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
5. Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
6. Have fun!
Answer to #1:
- HAVING COMPASSION
- ALWAYS BEING HONEST
- BEING A GOOD LISTENER
- HAVING A SENSE OF HUMOR
Answer to #2:
- A GOOD HAIRDRESSER
- LOTS OF MOISTURIZER
Answer to #3: (I am going to share a few)
When my children were little I remember getting ready to pull out of the driveway and my son said with a panic in his voice "Wait (his sister) doesn't have her seat belt on", it was so precious. When my son was 4 and my mother passed away he said "When grandma is done dieing will she come back?" I remember trying to get him to wear boxers to bed in the summer so he would be cooler and he said "but what if there is a fire?" It was important to have PJ's on! He would also fly paper airplanes into my bedroom and they would say "I love you" on the inside of them. Many years ago when there were allot of fires going on in California and we would be watching it on the news they would say that the fires were started my arson. Our daughter looked at us and said "who is this arson guy and why can't they catch him" thinking his name was arson.
And the award goes to:
- Sarah at SHARE THE PROVERBS 31 SECRET
- Trish at IT'S ME AGAIN MARGARET
- Deborah Ann at HEAVENLY HUMOR
- Kat at HEART2HEART
- Andrea at ARISE 2 WRITE
The second award: My dear friend Amy at Keeping up with the Schultz Family has been very kind and has awarded me with the BLOGTASTIC AWARD. Head on over and say hello to Amy, check out her blog and meet her little girl Alyce who is a doll. Thank you Amy, I appreciate your generosity.
I am supposed to pass this award on to some special people who visit me on a daily basis and comment on my blog/work. I will be passing this award on to my newest followers in Google Friend Connect so head on over and meet them.
- Megan at Graceful Willows
- Jenny at Jenny Matlock
- PureJoy at Consider it pure Joy
- Miss Fanny at Fanning Flashes
- Jane at Adoption of Jane UG-LBC
- Shydub at Simple Happy Life
- Joanna at The Rainney Day Family Blog
- Slurkin' Stasha at Ponderings of a Middle-Aged Mom
Added after posting: I received the Beautiful Blogger Award from DysFUNctional Mom. Thank you so much.