Just click on the awesome donuts and join in the fun. Thank you Linda.
1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
That is a hard one, I procrastinate on everything. I will say the dentist because I am still procrastinating!
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
If all is well I can usually fall asleep okay. I seldom sleep through the night, I do most of my water drinking at night, that is when I am thirsty so I get up allot to go potty. I usually fall right back asleep. If I'm having a hard night I will lay on the sofa in my office and watch one of my favorite movies and fall asleep to it because I have seen it a hundred times.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
Definitely the '70's!
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
Lasagna for a crowd or a great casserole with chicken/cheese/tortillas/soup, etc.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
DUH! Oh yes I am! The Body Shop items, Sephora items and 100% Pure order, that was last week. Yesterday it was AllPosters.com. Send me an email and my pulse gets going!
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
Well it will just be a memorial service. No one will ever see me! Ashes go to Mammoth Lakes. I would like my music selections to get played, I want everyone to know how much I loved them and want everyone to know that they will see me on the flip side! (songs: Shout To The Lord, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, What A Wonderful World & Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas)
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Yes I think so and I have been thinking allot lately that I want to live like the Amish. I would have to say goodbye to you guys but I want a simple life. So either that or be a Queen! Or do you mean like a Root Beer Float, Merry Go Rounds and puppy kisses?
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
I love sourdough and sheepherders. I actually like rye bread allot too!
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
Well I have already mastered laziness and grumpiness. I will never be greedy!
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
Well my office has allot of my favorite things so I guess that would be it. But I also have me in other rooms. I love my kitchen and my collection of tins, I have been collecting them for 38 years!
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I don't! I blog all the time. I am home all the time. Lost my connection with a church when I moved but have a great relationship with God. My only other activity is bowling and that is on Tuesday. That ends in a few weeks. I love my family and we try to get together often. (I am talking about my children, we have no other family in California) If your remember I have mastered laziness :)