Click on the button, visit Linda and join in on the Random Dozen.
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
Definitely attend although I don't usually go to them when I am invited!
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
It's been a very long time since I've been to one. Loved my daughters wedding!
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
Meeting Jesus,being with my family, dogs and friends. How fun it will be to see everyone who I loved who passed years ago. (mother, grandparents,etc.)
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
It's warmth & the fact that it just makes me happier then a cloudy day! I guess I could say that it is what our plants need to grow and without it we wouldn't have all the wonderful food that God gave us.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
I love to bring my own gift. I think it is so much fun to shop and wrap the gift.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Meals would be nice but I will pick my house cleaned, I would want them to do all the ugly stuff like the wooden blinds, windows, clean cabinets and things I don't do too often.
7. What song describes your mood today? (actually yesterday when I did this)
If your happy and you know it clap your hands! I bowled great and it was just a very nice last day of the season for our league.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
My china which I love even after 38 years. A nice wooden salad bowl that I keep potpourri in.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
Right now, I will post about it later this week.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
I am not a very motivated person so I am going to say a good partner. Like someone to push you to walk with them. Someone to help you clean out a closet. I guess I could get motivated if someone offered me a trip or a very large sum of money. On a different note helping someone in need is also a motivator. (when they get into my heart)