Linda was celebrating a birthday and asked us to send her some questions. My question is #10. Head on over (click on the button) and join in the fun!
1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be?
It would be my favorite song: What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
It's my ring tone on my phone!
2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse?
I wear Birkenstocks all the time and Born shoes are pretty awesome too. All the rest would be buyer's remorse for me.
3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced.
I have had several and I just celebrated one on Sunday! I really enjoyed celebrating my birthday last year at Disneyland but I think a great one was when I was in Florida and my niece surprised me and drove down from Atlanta with her children.
4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be?
Butter Pecan is my favorite ice cream. Now if I am supposed to list one that describes me as a person (I went and looked up flavors on a few sites) I would say Chunky Monkey!
5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing?
Yes, it's John Travolta! I've been in love with him for at least 35 years.
6. Jill from "Jill Boyd's Place" inquires: Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be?
Well if it's forever I would choose glasses, if it's just for a short time I would choose braces!
7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I don't know where but I would love to live on an island with all of my family members around me. Like a big reunion 24/7/365 but I imagine it would wear on us over time. Hey, this is just a dream right?
8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive?
I guess it would be the island!
9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal?
Well I posted that on Sunday! My newest favorite is a risotto/chicken dish and for dessert it's warm sticky toffee cake, it's awesome.
10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
That's my question! Yes I do, I already sent out 7 for my birthday gifts. I love doing them, always have always will.
11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do?
Being the honest person that I am I smoked pot once in my thirties when I was trying to win my husband back. It was all about sex, drugs and rock 'n roll then for him! I also handled my aunt and uncles estate after they passed away and that was a huge challenge.
12. Jewel, my homegirl from Indiana who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?
This is an excellent question but I'm not sure who I would ad. ME, the Queen would be a good choice. I'm not sure if the presidents that I know of or have voted for are worthy. I am certainly going to enjoy reading every one's answers! My son's birthday is always on the inauguration day so when he becomes president and takes office on his birthday they can put him up there.