Since Random Dozen isn't going on right now my friend Joyce from THIS SIDE OF THE POND is trying something new called Wednesday Hodgepodge. Head on over and join us. Thank you Joyce :)
1. Do you think you're more like your mom or your dad?
I am definitely more like my mom, she had a very kind heart. However my father is a wonderful man too and will go out of his way to help you if he can.
2. Do you like roller coasters?
Yes I do! It had been years since I had been on any but last summer I did some with my great-nieces. My husband doesn't do them at all, does not like amusement parks so the opportunity doesn't come up very often. I did do all the good ones at Disneyland last year! My favorite thing, which really isn't a roller coaster ride, is the Tilt-A-Whirl.
3. How did you name your blog and do you now wish you'd thought about it maybe another five minutes before you hit publish? Would you change your blog title if it were not a huge pain in the derriere? (French makes everything sound a little nicer doesn't it?)
No I would not change it. From the movie Ever After before going to the ball, Drew Barrymore says "Just Breathe." With my asthma (COPD) that is what I want to do on most days!
4. What is the best wedding gift you received? Not married? Didn't get any gifts? Then what is the best wedding gift you've given?
So you expect me to remember 38 years ago? It's not happening, sorry but I have drawn a blank on this one.(went to dh on this one and he couldn't come up with anything either)
5. What is the one bill you most hate to pay?
I don't pay the bills and so I really don't know for sure so I am off to ask my husband. Okay his answer is "the mortgage (which I figured would be the answer) because it is the largest except for the occasional credit card bill from you." I'm surprised he said occasional! (honey if you read this you should have said the taxes which was Joyce's answer)
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
In reality my glass is half full but in my mind it always seems to be half empty.
7. What is your favorite word? Okay okay. Calm down. How about one of your favorite words?
I know that I type awesome often when I comment. Again I asked my husband to see if he noticed me saying some word more then others and his answer was: "Oh Shit there is laundry to do!"
8. Now, this is where you insert one random thought of your own...maybe something that struck you as funny, something that recently had you scratching your head in confusion, something that annoyed you a teensy bit, something on your to do list, something you are looking forward to, whatever. As long as it is in keeping with the friendly tone we've all come to know and love on Wednesdays then we're good. Don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
The Marie Claire article bothered me a teensy bit, no actually a lot! Go check it out.