I am late in getting this out today. I took a day for myself yesterday. After bowling I headed to one of the Casinos that is out in that direction. I hadn't been there since we moved out to Riverside. I gambled for about 6 hours and only left about $95. there, not bad at all! I also enjoyed a great meal at the buffet. I was gone from 8am to 8:30 pm so I was pretty tired when I got home.
Why am I telling you this? First of all I am way behind in my reading so I won't be over for a few days. Also I feel like today is April Fool's Day!!! I decided to turn on my computer last night to do my hodgepodge. Well the questions were going right over my head and I just couldn't come up with answers. (and google was really slow!) I answered a few and decided to finish up this morning.
So I go on my computer this morning to finish this. Well I usually answer the questions in Html then I will preview how it looks and go back to Html. Every time I did this the questions would be all discombobulated in Html. Each time! So I ended up having to delete and start over. So that's my story and I am sticking to it. Why am I sharing this with you? Because I said so!
Fudge! (one of Joyce's pseudo-swear words from last week) It is still acting up this morning!!! So I am not sure how this is going to turn out when I hit publish.
So here we go:
1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this question-What is something foolish you've done?
I know there are many and certainly one better then the one I will tell you but nothing else is coming to mind right now. I remember years ago going outside to talk to the paper boy about something and when I came inside Mark mentioned to me that I had a green mask on my face! I am sure my face turned red but we will never know since it was green.
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee.
Well I like the Salsa Chicken I made last week but I am going to say my favorite is when Mark grills them with some olive oil, salt, pepper and caraway seeds.
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?
The best museum is the Milwaukee Public Museum in Wisconsin. I have been to many museums, we had several in Chicago but I went to this one back in the late 80's and it was awesome. Actually I looked it up last night and it's a world renowned! I would also like to visit one of the Holocaust Museums and the Smithsonian.
4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath?
Shower! As far as getting up and out I feel cleanest taking one. A bath is great for soaking in but I seldom have the patience for that. I don't know why I can't enjoy them more. Even in our jet tub I am impatient.
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why?
Is this a trick question, like is there actually a medical answer for this? I know it's a fact for me! My version of the why is actually to long to explain and I've been wordy enough today.
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
I don't know. I even googled it so my answer is wine!
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
I have a long list but I am going to say all the devastation that keeps happening, the natural disasters have taken their toll on me. My heart is broken into a million pieces.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I heard about this in an email and wanted to share it with you. When you have an x-ray taken and they put one of those apron things on you did you know that they have one for your throat but they don't use it. It will protect you from thyroid cancer so ask for it.