Click on the button and join in today!
Thank you Joyce.
1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just turning' 21- year old adult?
Don't Drink and Drive!!! Always Pick a Designated Driver!!! My husband and I always have tried to make the point that if we are going to drink we are staying at home otherwise someone has to be a designated driver.
2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
Well my bowling season started yesterday so that is one thing I love about Fall!
3. What sound lulls you to sleep?
Sometimes it's the TV but we use a sound machine with White Noise.
4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?
Not really. We have plenty of supplies to last us for a long time but they are not in one location packed in a sealed box outside like it should be.
5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it?
I don't believe it has changed other then learning how to change the backgrounds and add things. Getting more followers was fun. I don't watch my numbers and I don't need to be big but it was fun to see them grow over the last few years. (Thank You)
6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?
Truthfully I have recently learned to turn it off and walk away which is a good thing for me right now. I'm not perfect at it yet but I am trying to enjoying life outside of my office in the house.
7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Definitely! Any picture of 9/11 will speak a thousand words of sadness, pain, grief, etc.
8. Insert your own random here.
I really don't have anything at the moment. I normally have my random ready in a post before Joyce even gives us the questions! I sucked at bowling yesterday and I went to see Midnight in Paris with Mark last night. One of our local theatres now has $5.00 Tuesday's!