1. Who taught you how to cook?
I can't think of anyone who actually taught me. I never paid attention when I should have. My mom did everything, never asked for help and then by the time I was 31 my mom had passed away. I am upset with myself for being spoiled, I never lifted a finger to help clean up.
2. Have you been told you think too much? Are too much of a perfectionist? Are too sensitive? Were they right?
I am sure over the years I have heard all of those things and yes they were right. I have always given too much thought to things. I am a Libra and always looked at both sides to everything. I most likely still do that. I was a perfectionist but not so much anymore. I am tougher now but can still get hurt.
3. As a child did you have a favorite blanket or toy? Tell about it.
None that I remember.
4. What 'institution' do you have the most faith in?
I believe in God but not necessarily the church.
5. Chrysanthemums - pansies - burning bush - ornamental cabbage...your favorite in an autumn garden?
I have never been crazy about chrysanthemums although we have some little ones this year for the first time. I love the others but don't have them in our garden.
6. What superpower do the kids in your neighborhood seem to posses?
I am not sure how to answer this. I seldom go out to the front of the house and never see kids playing. I do know two young boys who love Batman and Spiderman.
7. Are you a fan of the cranberry?
I like cranraisins and jelled cranberry sauce.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We had 70 kids at the door for Halloween which was fun. I can't believe it is November. I am deciding between getting busy or getting depressed!