Thank you Joyce....
1. "The cure for anything is salt water-tears, sweat, or the sea." (Isak Dinesan) Would you agree? Of the three, which has 'cured' you most recently?
The more I read that quote the more I tend to agree with it but I'm not sure which has cured me recently.
2. What's something you can't eat without salt? Do you normally salt your food a lot, a little, or not at all?
I am not a salter, I've never have been one and now with the A-Fib I'm on a low salt diet. My husband on the other hand will put salt on salted peanuts!
3. Sands of time, bury your head in the sand, built on sand, or draw a line in the sand...which sandy phrase could best be applied to something in your life right now?
I have a lot going on right now. Maybe I would like to bury my head in the sand to forget some things but I can't right now. Will explain some things in my random.
4. A favorite book, movie, or song with an island setting or theme?
Well the very first thing that popped into my mind was "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks so I will go with that one.
5. Yesterday-did you run your day or did it run you? How so?
It ran me. I'll explain in my random.
6. You're on an island holiday. Will I most likely find you parked in a beach chair, shopping in town, on the back of a jet ski, or snorkeling off the back of a catamaran?
I think you will find me in a beach chair however I might prefer being at the pool and just walking on the beach.
7. What do you think we humans most take for granted?
Probably our health.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
So as you know Amber moved away after Thanksgiving. All is well with her and Dylan.
We just celebrated Adam's 38th birthday. I will tell you more later but he has gotten a fabulous job and he will be moving out soon. This empty nest thing is harder now then when they left the first time!
Thursday my dad didn't call. I tried calling him to remind him about the inauguration but no answer. Then a few hours later my sister called me to see if I had talked with him because he calls me every morning.
So after work she went to his house and he was found on the floor. He was alive and an ambulance was called. He broke his hip.
Because of his active life they decided to operate and he made it through surgery . I will write a post as soon as I can about all of this. He is not out of the woods yet. Prayers are definitely welcomed.
On Sunday I flew to Florida so I could see my dad. So life is very busy right now and my trees are still up!!!