~Thank you Joyce~
1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing?
Putting the ornaments on my Christmas trees! Yes it is a good thing in my opinion.
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous?
Some of those shows on TLC. Who is watching those? There are two shows I do like but when I see commercials for some of the other shows I just say to myself "why"?
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect?
Learning to breathe......it is not a skill but a necessity.
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast?
Eggs over easy, whole grain toast and sausage. Or I would like an omelette with cheese and mushroom. However granola with unsweetened vanilla almond milk is great too!
5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why.
I will go back to my 3 week trip to Europe 5 years ago. Mark was traveling on business so we stayed at some very nice places and enjoyed some fine dining. London, Paris and Italy.
On the other hand my time in New York last August was pretty amazing too. We stayed at that J.W. Marriott Essex House across from Central Park and had a view of the park from our window.
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close?
7. How would you spend $300 today?
Because of how I am feeling at this very moment when I'm answering these questions, I might just by a purse!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
(I had this set up for this post before I knew about question #6)