Happy Father's Day to my dad Ray in Heaven. He passed away just before Covid had started. My brother Raymond has also passed away. I still have my sister Darcy who lives in Florida but we don't get to see each other very often but we do text often.
Me and my Dad. I miss him so much.
Happy Father's Day to my husband Mark and to our son Adam. I hope they enjoy their day. We will be going over to their house today. I sure do love them and of course our James too!



8 comments:
Happy Father's Day to Mark and Adam. And a heavenly happy father's day to your dad and your brother.
I drove by the cemetery the other day where my dad is buried and it struck me how much I miss him even though he's been gone for a very long time.
What a wonderful photo of the three generations. I miss my dad too.
Love your photos of your family. Great pictures of your Dad and all of the men in your life.
(((hugs)))
Sue
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the three father's you have there Debby. Nice photos.
Happy Father's Day to all three. Thank you for the pictures. ❤️
Gosh, it doesn't seem that long ago you were travelling to Palm Harbor to see your daddy.
Time is a thief ... reminding us to love while we're able.
Hope y'all had a nice visit. Have a great week!
Hi Debby,
We attended a local baseball game with our boys. It was great, the home team hit four home runs.
I hope you had a great Sunday celebrating your Mark and Adam.
xo
Post a Comment