I'm sorry that I haven't been able to stop over and read everyone's blog posts. I am definitely going through a bit of depression with my health issues. Things haven't improved much at all.
I have at least 10 appointments coming up in the next few weeks and I'm just overwhelmed. One is a procedure at a surgery center for the extreme sciatica I am having in my left leg. On top of that I have had COPD issues.
I'm also still sad that we had to miss our visit with Amber and Dylan in Montana.
I will try to do my Wednesday Hodgepodge posts but it's okay if you don't read them. I got on the other day to read posts and I had over 150 blog posts to read.
Thank you for listening. Your prayers are appreciated.
Love,
Debby
10 comments:
Just carry on the best way you can and take care of yourself. We all understand I am sure. Give yourself a hug.
Don't fret about missing blogs. I understand and am continuing to pray for you and all of the issues.
(((hugs)))
Sue
Take care Debby, we will be here supporting you.
Love, Carla
It's okay Debby. We totally understand all that you are going through.
Please don’t worry about us. We will continue reading you and praying for you. ❤️
Hi Debby, I am sorry you are in so much pain. I hope that procedure helps your sciatica. That is a lot of appointments. I am keeping you in prayer.
No apologies necessary, Debby. Just hugs!!!
Debby, don't worry about reading blogs. I am sorry you are not able to go to Ambers - I know it is disappointing. Ten doctors - maybe one of them will have an answer - I pray. Hugs and prayers my friend.
No need to apologize at all. I can relate to your feelings. I don't have nearly the health issues that you do but what I do have has gotten me feeling a bit depressed about not being able to do what I used to. Just take care of you and I will send all the healing prayers I can.
Take care of yourself, the last few months I haven't been posting as often as I would like but there are days when i feel overwhelmed with life and Parkinson's and had to tell myself that's ok, I have also limited how long I sit at the computer but I am still doing the housework and will return to walking when I am over the cold I have
Post a Comment