Thank you Joyce.
To join in click HERE
1. What's something you wanted to do this summer that you never got around to doing?
Travel to see Amber and Dylan in Montana. My health issues kept us home. We usually go three times a year.
However, they will be here in a few weeks. I can't wait to see them.
2. Were you the student who sat in the front row or hid in the back of the class? If you could go back and take one high school class again just for fun, which would it be?
Honestly I don't remember where I sat.
I think it would be Home Economics.
Does anyone remember that class?
3. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher (this can be applied to anyone who teaches, not just classroom teachers)?
Listening to the questions that students have when they raise their hand. Everyone should be treated equal.
4. September 2nd is National Grits Day. Have you ever eaten grits? Are you a fan? If so how do you like yours? Would people describe you as 'having grit'?
I'm not sure if I have ever had them.
Looking up what "having grit'' means, I may have had that years ago but I don't seem to have it now.
5. What's something you're never too old or too young to enjoy?
I'm really not sure how to answer this one. One thing I can think of are dogs. I do enjoy them.
We love you so much.
Look at the Watermelon from our garden.




No comments:
Post a Comment