Head on over and join in the fun.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I think I prefer even numbers. Even is calming to me.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
If you could see me now I am looking like a 1. Honestly I'm about a 4.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Talkative works pretty good for me.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
Well I have won allot of giveaways since I have been blogging. I consider my life to be blessed and I take that as lucky.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
It's about being thankful for all, in all situations. Check it out!
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
It's pretty awesome in Southern California.
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
I use to be very gullible, not anymore!!!
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
I think I am pretty green. I recycle and try to use green products in my home and on my body.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
Black Eyed Peas "Tonight's gonna be a good night"
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
Pennies are good with me. Each time I say to myself "In God We Trust" and that is why I pick them up!
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I see the beauty of the earth that God created. (or I might see Skye taking a poop!)
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
"Because of You" by Tony Bennett