Head on over and join in the fun!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I like the evening. Watch a little TV, have a glass of wine and relax.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Cheesecake and pizza. (Chicago pizza)
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I guess I should say World Peace but I am going to say new lungs.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
I have a bad habit (lately) of making mistakes on our pizza orders.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Anyplace where I am the Queen!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I think playing an instrument but I'm not sure what it would be!
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
I'm not sure, there are allot of things I would love to see in our world. Right now I would love to be in a private villa on a beach with a maid, cook, etc. (remember I want to be Queen)
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
I think I would sing Christian music. It just makes you feel so good
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
I am thinking Pottery Barn, I really like their stuff.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I've never given this much thought but it would be nice to go back to when my children were born and I was raising them. I would love to love them again giving them ALL my time.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
I think I would say green, like a celery or mossy green.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarf's, which one would you be?
Grumpy for sure! (it's menopause time)
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Soundtrack from Garden State
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I totally related with Princess Diana and all that she was going through. She was my hero.