Thank you Joyce.
Click on over and play along.....
1. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your summer so far? Why?
(1=eh and 10=best summer ever)
I will go with an 8 with my trip to Florida. Being home now it has been maybe a 3. In two weeks I'm hoping for a 9. As wonderful as things have been on random days I don't see this summer being a 10.
2. July 26th is National Aunts and Uncles Day. Did you have many aunts and uncles growing up? Were you especially close to any one or maybe all of them? Are you an aunt? (or uncle for the men who join here on Wednesdays) Share a favorite memory relating to one of your own aunts or uncles or relating to a niece or nephew who call you Aunt (or Uncle).
Yes I had Aunts and Uncle's growing up. I was not especially close to any of them. I did get closer with my Aunt here in California after we moved here but but I was already 38 years old.
I would have to say my favorite Aunt was my husbands Aunt Butch! Yes I am an Aunt and I love all of them. Unfortunately we do not live nearby so closeness is not an option. I did have some amazing times with my two nieces back in the late 80's and 90's at my dads summer home in on Huntley Lake near Antioch, IL.
3. What's your favorite food dipped in chocolate? What's your favorite food dipped in cheese?
I'll go with ice cream dipped in chocolate otherwise I will say a strawberry. I'm a huge fan of cheese and as much as I would like to dip tortilla chips or crackers into cheese I use veggies most of the time.
4. When were you last astonished by something? Explain.
I don't know if I'm astonished by anything but I am sick and tired of politics on Facebook. I wish that the politicians could have their conventions and that nothing else is published after that.
I do not want to see the bashing of each other in commercials for all the months ahead before the election. They spoke there peace, just let us marinade on that until November.
5. Surf board, paddle board, ironing board, Pinterest board, score board, clip board, bulletin board...which board have you most recently encountered?
Well I post to my boards on Pinterest daily. I used a clip board to fill out forms at some new doctor's office but I will go with ironing board. I use one all the time!
6. What's your favorite story from scripture? Why that story?
I'm going with the wedding party when Jesus turned water into wine. John 2: 1-11 He preformed an amazing miracle.
7. If you were to travel from the east coast to the west coast in your own country, which five cities would you most want to see?
I have seen quite a few. I can't believe how many I have seen on this list HERE. Definitely Washington DC, New York City, Boston, Hawaii and Alaska. I have traveled across the states in my 20's by car and have been to many of of this list. Other's I don't have a desire to see!
8. Insert your own random thought here.