Thank you Joyce!
1. Give us three rhyming words that say something about your Thanksgiving holiday (or your most recent holiday gathering if you didn't celebrate Thanksgiving).
Blessing, dressing and expressing .....
2. When did you last say, 'the more the merrier'? Did you mean it?
I can't think of a time recently when I've used that saying.
3. What's one piece of advice you'd give someone who is your same age?
Well maybe someone a little younger than me. We bought this new house 10 years ago. (We still call it the new house)
We thought we would go to a one story house to make it easier on us but truthfully you just end up not using your knees and they weaken on you.
4. You're ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it?
Mushrooms, spinach, snap peas and avocado.
5. Shop til you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas?
No I won't shop til I drop except online. I make my list and go get the items. Mostly today everyone wants gift cards and most everyone is out of town.
No more wrapping and sending huge boxes to every one's houses. Some of the other random gifts I pick up are purchased during the year when something comes to my attention.
6. What's your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite?
Probably just our side chair that matches the sofa in our family room. It has the ottoman and I am most comfortable in it when I'm watching a movie with Mark.
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality.
8. Insert your own random thought here.