Thank you Joyce.....
1. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' What's something you've seen recently that you thought was beautiful?
My great niece Amanda came into town for the weekend to see her GG. (Great Grandpa) I haven't seen Amanda in a long time either because she is either away at college or traveling in the summer when I visit.
The two of them were just bawling their eyes out, it was precious and beautiful.....
2. Our culture and beauty...your thoughts?
I believe it is rather sad. I know too many young girls who do not have the belief that they are beautiful because of the importance our industries puts into it. We are all equal and beautiful, God made us perfect in His eyes.
3. Age before beauty, beauty queen, beauty mark, beauty sleep...which beauty-ful phrase resonates with you today? Why?
Beauty Sleep right now. For some reason I haven't adjusted to the time difference since I came home on Sunday evening.
4. I read here a list of the top ten
beasts animals that scare us the most-
alligators, coyotes, black bears, birds (but pigeons in particular), sharks, bats, bed bugs, rats, rattlesnakes, and the black widow spider.
Which 'beast' on the list scares you the most? What is the liklihood of you having an actual encounter with that particular beast? Did a movie contribute to your fear of this creature? Have you ever had a real life encounter with any of the animals listed?
Alligators and rattlesnakes are pretty equal in my book. We have had a rattlesnake in our yard. We use Liquid Fence powder each Spring and it really keeps snakes away. I don't believe I could live in Florida because of the alligators.
There was no movie that scared me but I would like to add coyotes to that list also because we do see one from time to time and my fears are all about our little pup Skye, not me!
5. Where were you when you last heard a bell ring? Was it alarming or musical?
I'm going to say my dad's house. He has a doorbell that chimes a little musical.
6. What's your favorite carb? How's that for random?
As a special rare treat I will say Doritos, otherwise it is probably the crust on pizza.
7. Let's wrap up another month of Hodgepodging and life with an acrostic. Recap your month using the word MARCH.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It is really nice being home. It was hard to leave my dad but I really missed my little world here.
We will be seeing Adam and Gabby for dinner on Saturday which has me giddy.
My 22 days in Florida really wore me out and made me appreciate so many of the blessing that we have.
Next up, getting my knee taken care of and to make a quick trip to see Amber and Dylan, it has been four months since they moved to Montana.