Click here to join in the fun!
Thank you Joyce
1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month.
I think we are good, I would give it at least a 9. We have no plans, already planted a few new Lavender plants in place of some plants that we lost with a frost. Most things remain the same all year long here in Southern California.
2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller What does this quote mean to you?
I'm not getting anything from it. It will be interesting to see what everyone says. I even searched and searched finding nothing to help me.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God?
4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
I'm not sure, most of the time I feel very comfortable talking with people.
5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite?
Yellow has been my favorite color since I was young. Yes I have a few yellow tops. We have a yellow dresser and night stand in one of our guest rooms. Sunflowers for sure, then tulips, daffodils and roses.
6. Flip flops or bare feet?
Bare feet for me! I do like Birkenstock sandal's. I do not wear what I consider flip flops with the thing between the big toe and second toe.
7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month.
No definite plans set. We might join Adam and Gabby with her family and Adam's best friend Jason's family. Adam's fiance Gabby is Jason's sister in law.
Normally we would make a prime rib dinner but with Amber and Dylan gone and Adam already having plans set we might just hang with them. Life changes and I'm not quite ready for the change.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We don't get this kind of pollen
but I thought it was cute!