Thank you Joyce....
1. Can you tell I'm embracing a Cinco de Mayo theme here this week? Do you like Mexican food? What's your favorite dish? How about on the side-black beans, pinto beans, refried beans, rice? What about heat-mild, medium, hot? Will you celebrate with Mexican food and drink on May 5th aka Cinco de Mayo?
I do like Mexican food. I like cheese enchiladas. Black beans for me and I like to mix them with the rice. I am going with mild heat. I imagine that we will celebrate because we will be at my sister's in laws house, not sure about the Mexican food but we will be drinking.
2. Ever been to Mexico? For work or holiday? Love it or no? If you haven't been is this a place you'd like to visit? Can you speak Spanish?
I was in Mexico as a child. I really don't remember it but I've seen pictures. No I cannot speak Spanish. Updated: I am going to Cancun in November for Adam and Gabby's wedding!
3. What's one thing you may accomplish this month?
Lot's of doctor's appointments and therapy 2 or 3 days a week on my knee! Have to have six weeks before the doctor will operate. Some people respond to therapy. I don't see how when I am walking bone on bone. However the rehab will help for the recovery after a knee replacement.
4. If you were mayor of your village, city, or town, what's one thing you'd like to see changed, done away with, revamped, or accomplished? Is serving in public office something you've ever seriously considered?
Our city is pretty big and I don't pay much attention to it. What we would like in our community is to have no overnight parking on the street.
5. What's something that may be popular, but that you just don't get?
I still don't get Twitter. I have an account but hardly ever check on it. It just doesn't work for me.
6. Can't let this week slip by without mentioning Thursday May 4th is Star Wars Day. As in 'May the 4th be with you' ahem. Are you a fan of the Star Wars series? Exactly how much of a fan are you? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being 'I've seen every film, own the action figures, might have dressed as Darth Vader for Halloween one year', and 1 being, 'what's a Vader?' -where do you land?
We are fans of the Star War movies although we haven't seen the newest one yet. I would say we are a 5 and I do own Star War ornaments.
7. Scroll back through your blog posts and in three sentences or less tell us the general theme of your fourth blog post. Does it still ring true today? Is it a topic you re-visit on your blog from time to time?
My fourth blog post was "Where is my TP? Well it was about Skye making a mess with toilet paper when she was a puppy. She doesn't do that anymore. Yes I do post about Skye from time to time, just look at my random.....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We had a wonderful time visiting Amber, Dylan and Charlie in Great Falls, Montana. We got home last night. There duplex is perfect and decorated so cute. They are very happy which makes me happy. It was fun to hear them giggling all the time. I will have to write a post with some photos.
Skye had a fun time playing with Charlie. She wasn't very happy being in the car. It was here first road trip. The first day she would not calm down and was panting for 7 hours. I finally had to give her some children Benadryl to calm her down. The next day she did fine and all the way home she would settle in right away and slept most of the way.