1. What would you do if you found a pot of gold? Let's pretend this pot of gold is worth exactly $1500 (which would actually be more like a cup of gold at current values). Anyway, let's also pretend you have to spend it as opposed to making a donation someplace. Now tell me what you would do with that cup pot of gold?
We would go to Disneyland and also Universal Studios!
2. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form?
3. Have you been bitten by the Spring Cleaning bug? What spring cleaning job most needs doing at your house? What spring cleaning job are you most dreading?
No ~ Everything ~ All of them!!!
4. Lime-shamrock-sage-forest...your favorite shade of green?
5. Thomas Jefferson once said, "I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it." So...do you believe in luck or do you believe we make our own luck?
I believe in luck, I also believe in being at the right place at the right time and also I believe in Godicidences!
6. Monday (3/14) was Pi Day. Get it? Pi =3.14. Those math types are so clever aren't they? Since I'm not one of them tell me what's your favorite piE (the edible kind)?
Well I really like Bumbleberry when Polly's made them. I'm not sure anymore, but if there is a blackberry one that is what I would choose.
7. That same date (3/14) happens to be the birth date of the late physicist Albert Einstein. I bet he knew the value of Pi. So...what do you think is more important and or valuable in life... intelligence or common sense?
That is not an easy one to answer. I do know that in some situations common sense can get you further than intelligence!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hate to be Debby downer but that is where I am right now. Took Amber for her blood work yesterday. Since she doesn't have insurance it's been many years since any blood work has been done so we felt it was important for her to get it. So the other day I was asking my husband "what if we go and it's like $1,000. what do you want me to do?" He said "well it needs to be done doesn't it?" Well it was $960.00 and that was with a cash discount! Also on this day 29 years ago my mother passed away from a massive heart attack. I just can't believe that so many years has passed, it still feels like yesterday. Amber was only 10 months old at the time, she didn't even get to know how awesome her grandmother was.