Click on the button and get your questions from Joyce!
1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you're not in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
Well that would be my 3 week trip to Europe. London ~ Paris ~ Italy
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
I think maybe it's the cashew but their is a new nut at Costco that I am in love with. It is a cross between an almond and macadamia.
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
Nothing that I can think of. This girl loves the Tilt-A-Whirl. My family says I should have been an astronaut.
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
It has always been really great but lately I'm just too crabby to be funny.
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
Do people melt in the rain?
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
I think at this point and time in my life I would like to skate.
7. What's your most sentimental possession?
Okay, this is a hard one. I have a giraffe that means a lot to me. It was one of those gifts that I mentioned in passing. The one you want your husband to remember but he never really remembers those things. He always wants a list! Well this particular time he remembered. It was like over 30 years ago. I also have a small white bible that belonged to my mother and I carried it when I got remarried to my husband in '89. I also carried a handkerchief that belonged to my dad with the initial "R" on it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If you have been following me for awhile you might remember this post where I wasn't really thrilled about our empty nest becoming full again. Our daughter, son-in-law and their dog Charlie moved in here with us in March a year and a half ago. Well it has really turned out to be very nice. It gives Mark and I the opportunity to travel with them being here to watch the house and Skye. Well they are all out of town this week and I miss them. Skye is moping around missing all of them :( Never thought these words would come out of my mouth!