Head on over and join Joyce's W/H!
1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011?
Blessed, traveled and searching.
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared?
Yes I do like shrimp but don't eat them often. I like them cold in a shrimp cocktail but will eat them almost any way they are prepared.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down?
No, absolutely not. Maybe another week or when the mood hits me. I am still enjoying the magic of Christmas.
4. Do you like to watch scary movies?
Usually not but I don't totally turn away from them.
5. Ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy?
Well it's been forever on all of these. I am going to say skiing, I really enjoyed the few times I did it.
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it.
No, none that I can remember.
7. What's a place or space that motivates you?
Well as some of you know Pinterest is pretty motivating! Watching Extreme Clutter motivates me also. It is on Monday evenings on the OWN channel. How can people live that way?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We had a visit from my husbands uncle on New Year's Day which was fun. He lives in Austin Texas but was in Northern California visiting his daughter and bringing a car home to his son. He drove South to visit with us and we had a wonderful dinner out that evening. He is 82 and so active! I'm not sure I would see myself driving across country alone at 82! I also think we had a visitor yesterday when I got home from bowling. The TV in the family room turned on all by itself, or did it? *cue in the music from Twilight Zone*