1. Lake Superior University has once again published a list of words/phrases they think should be banished from the Queen's English in 2012- amazing, baby bump, shared sacrifice, occupy, blowback, man cave, the new normal, pet parent, win the future, trickeration, ginormous, and thank you in advance. Which of these words/phrases would you most like to see banished from everyday speech and why?
Since I don't have a clue what trickeration and blowback mean I will pick those.
2. Are you easily embarrassed?
I know I use to be but I think I can accept my mistakes/blunders better now. Nobody is perfect!
3. What is your go-to snack?
Depends what we have in the house at the time. Lately its been nuts.
4. Have you ever been to Washington D.C.? If not do you have any desire to go? What site/attraction would you most want to see in that city? If you have been, what's your favorite site/attraction?
No but it is one of my dream spots. I want to see it all. Every memorial and several of the museums.
5. sit ups-planks-lunges-squats...which do you hate the least?
None of the above.
6. What's a small act of kindness you were shown that you've never forgotten?
Well when I was a teenager and we had a major snowstorm, a few of my girlfriends and I decided we wanted to go to Barones Pizza (THE BEST). We were not at the age of driving yet so we decided to hitchhike. A very nice man picked us up and give us a very big warning about never ever doing this again. How you never know who might pick you up and it's way to dangerous.
7. Have you ever been a blood donor?
Yes, I did it regularly for years. I haven't done it in at least 10 years.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Steps to taking down Christmas decorations:
Step one: Start gathering miscellaneous items from around the house and put them on the dining room table. (started this) Also wash all throws and table cloths. (doing)
Step two: Have husband get down all the necessary bins/boxes and be thankful you didn't put out the other 6 bins of Christmas. (done)
Step three: Get a shot of ambition! I am ready, it's time.
Didn't feel well on Monday when I had plans to work on this. Also didn't feel well on Tuesday, didn't even go to bowling. So pray that today is the day. You are welcome to cheer me on ..... Go Debby, Go Debby, Go Debby!