1. William Shakespeare's birthday is celebrated on April 23rd...when did you last read Shakespeare? What's your favorite Shakespeare play?
It was maybe in High School many, many years ago. I would say Romeo & Juliet.
2. What food(s) would you recommend a foreign visitor try when they visit your home country? Well my obvious answer would be a deep dish Chicago pizza preferably Gino's or Lou Malnati's and a thin crust pizza from Chicago preferably Aurelio's or Barone's in Downers Grove, IL.
3. What's a lie you often tell yourself?
I will just go on Pinterest for a few minutes!
4. What's something you're good at that might surprise us? Remember this is a family friendly blog!
Finding the right words to help someone during a difficult time in their life. For most of my life I have been given compliments for saying just the right thing at the right time. I have friends who have called me just to talk when they are down because they said I always make them feel better.
5. Who is your favorite animal character from a book?
Well I didn't read much as a child, I wasn't read to as a child and with sadness I have to say we didn't read on a regular basis with our children. It actually wasn't something I was familiar with. I did think The Berenstain Bears were cute. Truthfully I didn't start reading until after my divorce and of course it was always romance novels.
6. April showers bring May flowers...do you have a green thumb?
I normally have a green thumb with my houseplants. See, my Poinsettia is still living!
7. Speaking of rainy days...which one of the following activities would you most want to spend time doing on a rainy day-
sort photos and create albums
bake cookies read a good book
~hold an all-day movie marathon~
organize closets, cupboards, or bookshelves
try a new recipe
fix something that needs fixing
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My brain is currently on vacation!