Click here to visit with Joyce and join us!
1. The Summer Olympics begin next week and London is playing host. If you had the chance to go in person which (non-Olympic) London site would you most like to visit?
Well I saw most of my favorites last summer but I would love to go and visit Buckingham Palace when it is open for tours. I was also unable to tour Kensington Palace because it was being remodeled for William and Kate. I really wanted to go into Princess Diana's Memorial Fountain but it was also closed for maintenance. These are the sad pictures :(
2. What is something in your life right now that feels like an Olympic event?
The housework! I mentioned awhile back that with Amber now working full time she doesn't have time to clean the house for us. I love our home but I loath housework at this point and time in my life.
3. What's your favorite supper to prepare and serve when it's too hot to cook?
Well we don't have traditional dinners each night so I don't have an answer. We normally have salads each evening so it's kinda make your own dinner! Of course pizza would be the easy answer.
4. July 18th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day...when was the last time you were 'in the doghouse'?
Actually on our anniversary. I was a bitch that day and didn't want Mark's gift of the picture of Paris which is where we were last year on our anniversary. I told him to take it back. Yes I am really good at making a scene but not really meaning what I say. So last weekend I asked him if he was going to hang it up for me and he said "I thought I was supposed it put it in my trunk and return it?" We had a good giggle over that one.
5. What television advertisement do you find particularly irritating or inappropriate? You may not answer with 'all of them'. I know some of you were thinking about it.
I rarely watch commercials. I watch movies on cable and DVR all my other shows but I will tell you one right now that bothers me. I have absolutely nothing against Gay people. I have two family members who are Gay and we love them unconditionally. There is a commercial on Showtime for their program called "The L Word" and right now they are using a chalkboard with the woman on the show who are drawing about how they prefer to have sex. It is disgusting.
6. Share one piece of interesting news from the year you were born.
7. What's the best part of your average day?
I like the evening when I turn my computer off and just relax.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If you have been reading my blog recently you know that I have no random thoughts right now. Have no desire to write posts at this time so I am very thankful for Wednesday Hodgepodge. Here is the strange thing, this was probably one of the best Mammoth Lakes trips I've had in years and yet I can't seem to write the post.