Head on over and visit with Joyce.
Join in the fun weekly!
1. I included this quote (attributed to William H. Danforth) in my blog post yesterday... "The best cure for a sluggish mind is to disturb it's routine." When was the last time you 'disturbed your routine' and how'd you do it?
Well it wasn't planned but when I didn't have internet in Mammoth Lakes I realized that there is so much in life to enjoy and that I should not spend 10 hours a day on my computer in my office everyday. Also pushing myself to go to the show is an excellent way to do it!
2. What's your favorite fried food indulgence?
I seldom eat fried foods. We never have cooked them in our home since my husband can't stand the smell of the oil. But I would say fried chicken or the Fish & Chips I had in London.
3. Did you have an allowance as a kid? What did you do with it? Do you give your own kids an allowance?
I don't believe I had an allowance. We also didn't do allowance with our children.
4. What's something you wish you knew more about?
I think it would be History. I was not a good student and never put my heart into any of it.
5. Is there anything you feel too old to do anymore? If so, what?
No, not at this time. My only hindrance has been my COPD but I will try almost anything!
6. What's a song you think has a great first line?
I can't think of one that starts right out with a great first line.
7. Who are you writing to/for when you create a blog post? In other words...as you write, who is the audience in your head?
I would have to say all of you. One of my reasons for bloggin was to leave this for future family to read but I don't write it for them. I just want them to know my personality.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well I should have arrived home last night. I think I may take today off to catch up on The Closer, Housewives of New Jersey, The Glee Project and The Newsroom to name a few on my DVR. Hope your having a great week!