Click on the button and join in the fun!
Thank you Joyce for the questions.
1. Aloha! On August 21, 1959 Hawaii officially became a US state. Have you ever been? Upon arrival would you prefer an orchid or a hibiscus to tuck behind your ear?
No I haven't been :( I'm going to say an orchid since I see hibiscus all the time here in California.
2. Since we're talking tropical...what's your favorite food or beverage made with pineapple?
My favorite is just eating it as is!
3. Do you believe in soul mates? Explain.
Yes I do.
4. Share a memory about the house you grew up in.
I remember that my parents set up a pool for us on the patio off the driveway. It was one of those round pools with a liner and was about 3ft. high and maybe 6 ft across. My dad got a bit of a running start and jumped in only to have it come apart leaving him flat on the ground! It was a lovely home to grow up in. (This picture was taken on a trip to Chicago two years ago)
North Riverside, IL
5. Are you comfortable with silence?
Yes I enjoy silence.
6. You spot a giant spider on your bedroom wall...what's your next move? (all spiders are giant, right?)
Right, they are all giant. I go get a tissue and kill it, however if there was a really giant one I would run for help. Unfortunately the guys in the house are chicken when it comes to spiders.
7. My idea of fun does NOT include ______________.
Shooting at targets at the gun range. Everyone else will go but I stay home.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday I managed (pushed myself) to get out of the house to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green at the show for $5.00 Tuesday's. I really enjoyed it. The audience loved it too! Sometimes it's just fun to see a nice clean movie without violence. Then last night Mark and I went to see The Bourne Legacy which was excellent!