1. What lesson has failure taught you?
Compassion for others has come from failure and also that you should never give up on life because tomorrow is a brand new day given to us by God.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
Obviously having God in my life and having our children would be high on my list!
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
My two trees are up, one is decorated. No other decorations are up. I would normally start the day after Thanksgiving. The reason is because I have over 900+ ornaments and I am going out of town for week after Thanksgiving and it would just be too stressful for me if I didn't get them done. When I get home I will start decorating the house. It is out of necessity this year!
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?
I like playing solitaire but as a family we enjoy playing poker.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
Well absolutely true stress, like when my husband left me 31 years ago, I didn't eat for weeks! Now if I have some stress in my day I don't seem to run for food but I do enjoy a glass of wine on a day with stress. But only one around dinner time!
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
I did a book review once on my blog.
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
Oh my gosh, the conversations at an amazing congratulations dinner last night was filled with memories from my husband Mark's childhood and his sister Michele's. Also just a wonderful evening filled with conversation from two of our favorite people. We spent a few hours over a delicious dinner of Filet Mignon, 2 bottles of wine and two amazing desserts which the restaurant gave us in honor of their marriage yesterday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Pam & Michele....my sister in laws.
Michele is Mark's sister.