1. According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?
I posted one 'selfie' when I was in Paris sitting at my computer looking into the mirror above the desk in our hotel room. That was two years ago. I have tried numerous times and I just can't do it, the pictures looks horrible!
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
I will, I always will God willing! No they are not ready to go but my Dad at 90 and my sister make sure their cards arrive right after Thanksgiving day. Not me, my goal is that they are received before December 24th. I would be sad not sending cards out anymore.
3. Do you trust easily?
I use to but not so much anymore but I am still pretty gullible.
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?
Definitely pine! I have a favorite candle from Illume that is to die for.....
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity?
I definitely did more talking. I get real chatty when we travel and I don't shut up, especially on the ride to the airport.
6. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it's back there now : )
It would be a Christmas song but I don't have one right now. Being at Disney's Hollywood Studios with Christmas music all day I have several in my mind. I do however remember listening to Kermit sing a Christmas song.
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
I'm not sure if he is a world traveler but I would have loved to travel with Ansel Adams. Of course today I wouldn't mind traveling with Rick Steves.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well I spent 9 hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios yesterday and today I will be at the Animal Kingdom. I am pretty exhausted and tired as I type this. It's past 11:00 pm now and I need to sleep. Got in at 1:00 am Monday night/Tuesday morning and didn't fall asleep until 4:00 am so I was running on fumes yesterday. I better get some sleep!
Oh and because of my state of exhaustion I also ended up marking everything as read on my Feedly account tonight so I definitely missed your recent posts and I doubt I will have time to find them next week when I'm home....so sorry :(