Thank you Joyce!
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
June 23rd is also my great-niece Amber's birthday who just turned 19!
My favorite is probably a pink Ranunculus flower.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
I believe I enjoyed almost all the things we did in gym. I especially enjoyed gymnastics! The uniform would be my least favorite but of course climbing that rope was never easy.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
I do not have any specific memories attached to roses.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Not sure. I like to read however I buy books or download books but seldom take the time to read. I don't actually write much anymore except for cards and thank you notes. I still like sending those!
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.'Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
I agree to a point. When I read that quote I started thinking of someone like the Kennedy's who would be lazy at their summer house in Hyannis Port, Mass. I do believe that a summer vacation of laziness can be very respectable.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
A resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast sounds perfect to me however the Keys would be fun too!
7. What question do you hate to answer?
Do we have plans for dinner?
8. Insert your own random thought here.Today Mark and I celebrate our wedding anniversary!
June 24th 1972 - 83 and 1989 - present!
Tomorrow we celebrate my Father's 92nd birthday!
(My favorite wedding photo, true smile, not posed)
Mark arrived in town yesterday and so did Adam & Tristen so it is Party Time.....