Thank you Joyce!
1. Tell us about one fun thing on your June calendar.
Visiting my father and family in Florida. We will be celebrating my dads 93rd birthday!
2. How careful are you in the sun? Do you tan or burn? Do you make it a point to see the dermatologist every year?
I am very careful in the sun. I will tan nicely but I definitely wear sunscreen. Truthfully I am going to go see a dermatologist for the first time in July.
3. Describe a time when you wanted to 'throw in the towel'?
I'm ready to throw in the towel quite often these days so no particulars to share.
4. What's a song you love that has a day of the week in the title or lyrics?
The very first song that popped into my head was Monday, Monday by The Mama & the Papas.
5. Are you a fan of berries? Which one's your favorite? What's the most recent berry dish you've eaten? Which blueberry breakfast food appeals to you most-blueberry pancakes, blueberry yogurt, or a blueberry muffin?
Yes I love berries. I made a lovely Lemon Blueberry Ricotta Bread that we took to Arizona. I would probably pick blueberry yogurt but I'm more of a blackberry person.
6. What's something you want to do before your next birthday?
I haven't got a clue!
7. June 1st is National Say Something Nice Day, so let's all say something nice here.
Love you guys, thanks for being my blog friend.....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Michele and Pam's dog Stanley (in Arizona) helping with the dishes!