Thank you Joyce.
Hop on over and join in!
1. Can you believe it's the end of January? What was the best day of January 2017 for you, and why?
I'm going to say Saturday January 28th and I will be doing a post about it so you will have to wait!
2. What sounds make up the background noise in your life?
Usually a movie running on the TV or the thoughts that go on worrying about everyone!
3. I read on the Power of Positivity website a list of ten things to drop from your life right now. They are-
anger outbursts, people who put you down, regret, negative self talk, being a people pleaser, the notion you need to be perfect, the past (but keep the lessons learned!), gossip and judgment, comparing yourself to others, and the word hate (focus on what you love instead)
Which thing on the list do you most need to drop?
Being a people pleaser, anger and outbursts!
Are you trying or will you try?
4. What is sacred to you?
My brain is in slow motion after the busy week I had in Florida and flying home on Monday evening. I can't come up with one specific thing right now.
5. January is National Oatmeal month. Are you a fan, and if so how do you like it?
Yes I am a fan. I like making it with unsweetened almond milk.
6. What feelings does twilight stir up in you?
A beautiful sunset and things that go bump in the night.
7. Something you're looking forward to next month?
I'm not sure at this time but it would be wonderful if my dad could return home and I could go help him settle in for a few weeks.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I flew home on Monday afternoon. My dad is doing okay, his mind is amazing but his body is recovering slowly. Doing rehab at 93 is not an easy task.
Even though he lived alone and did things each day doesn't mean your in great shape physically, not to mention recovering from the hip surgery. We are hopeful he will be up and moving soon.