Click here to join in!
Thank you Joyce
1. When was the last time you chatted with a neighbor? About what? (sharing that last bit is optional)
Extremely rare occurrence in our neighborhood.
2. River, lake, ocean, or waterfall...which one are you most like and why?
I'm going to say that I am a waterfall of emotions these days!
3. July 13 is National Delaware Day. Ever been to Delaware? Delaware is called 'the first state' because it was the first to declare independence from the British. What's your state's nickname and does that moniker make sense to you? If you were in charge, what nickname would you give your home state?
No I have never been to Delaware. California is known as The Golden State and it makes sense to me.
My home state is Illinois and it is known as The Prairie State which is okay with me but some people call it The Land of Lincoln which I think is better than The Prairie State!
4. What dish did you contribute to the last pot luck meal you attended? Do you have a go-to recipe for pot luck suppers?
We had a pot luck at the end of our bowling season and I brought a salad. I live about 25 miles from where I bowl and sometimes it takes 45+ minutes to get there so I never bring a warm dish.
I would make a new dish that we love called Easy Chicken Provolone if I lived closer. It is a big hit around here!
5. What is your number one tip for a brand new parent?
Sleep when the baby sleeps.....
6. Insert your own random thought here.