Thank you Joyce!
1. Tradition...how tightly do you cling to tradition when it comes to holiday gatherings and celebrations? For instance do you always do the cooking, never eat at home, always go to grandma's, never miss the parade, always watch football, never change the menu, always eat at 2 PM, etc.? Have you ever celebrated Christmas or Thanksgiving away from hearth, home, and family? How did that feel?
I love tradition, I cling pretty tight to them. Of course as your children grow tradition has had some variations. We always cook at home unless we have a rare trip out of town to be with family. Mark watches football!
Never miss the parade and never change the menu. Eating time has changed from time to time. It actually felt good to have Thanksgiving somewhere else since I'm the one doing all the cooking on this end.
2. Help...is it easy for you to ask for help or are you a do-it-yourselfer? How is that a good/bad thing?
I am pretty much a do-it-yourselfer but it is getting harder to be that way. It is only bad in the fact that I end up overdoing it and end up having lung issues.
3. Abundance...what is there an abundance of in your kitchen?
If you talking about Thanksgiving that would be food!!
4. Name...the smallest thing you're thankful for? the biggest?
I think they are all pretty equal: My dad's health. My knee replacement. Adam and Gabby's love. Seeing Amber and Dylan 3 times this year.
I guess the biggest would be both of our children with the loves of their lives all together with us in Cancun.
5. Key...What do you think is the key to living a more grateful life?
Be happy with what you have and trust in God's plan for you.
6. State your own random thought here.