2. January 26th is Australia Day. Have you ever visited or lived in Australia? Have you ever tasted Vegemite, and if so what did you think? Is a trip down under on your bucket list? We answered a question about travel three months ago (the October 21st Hodgepodge), but let's revisit now...where are you when it comes to planning or even imagining travel this year?
Haven't been but would love to visit. No I haven't tasted it but it sounds interesting. I can't say it's on my bucket list. I do hope to get back to Montana to visit Amber and Dylan. Would love to get to Florida but I don't see myself on a plane anytime soon.
3. Something that zaps your energy? Something that energizes you?
Housework but mainly because of my COPD. I bet you can guess this one....it's visiting James. I can follow him around endlessly. Of course the next day I crash!
4. On a scale of 1-10 what are your eating habits like these days? (1=all junk food all the time and 10= juicing every green thing in the frig) Healthiest meal you've eaten in the last week or so?
I guess I'll go with a 7.
I made a vegetable soup. No instructions, just put in things that I like. Dr. Oz is suggesting two bowls of a vegetable soup a day because your body processes it different and it helps get rid of body fat so I'm trying it.
Broth, mushrooms, cabbage, spinach, carrots, red peppers and black beans. I put the black beans in the soup because he suggests two servings of beans each day also. S & P along with a few other spices that I like. It actually tastes great!
I am still eating as healthy as I can but Mark is driving me crazy. He see's ads and orders from DoorDash and I find it hard to refuse the junk food.
5. What's your most often 'Back in my day....' thing to say?
I say "awesome" a lot. I also so "Way to go." I say "Seriously" too. Not sure if they are back in the day.
6. Insert your own random thought here.