All men, woman and children are created equal. There was never any prejudice spoken in our home.
2. Do you like onions? Raw or cooked? How about onion rings? What's something you love to eat that calls for onions?
Yes! I love them both ways and I also love onion rings. We make a dish with sliced onions, colored peppers and Italian sausage. (HERE: We do not use the spaghetti squash) Also we will make hamburgers on the grill and grill onions in a foil pan and eat the hamburger smothered in onions without a bun.
3. It's officially summer (in the Northern hemisphere)... your favorite and least favorite things about the season?
I have to say that because of the time change I like the longer hours of sunlight we get in the summer. Sometimes the heat gets to me but at least we don't have a ton of humidity. Least favorite thing would be bugs although we are not bothered by them in our yard because we usually have a breeze going being at the top of the hill.
4. When you think about the summers of your childhood what are two or three things that come to mind?
Playing outside after dinner.
Going to my grandparents summer home in Union Pier, MI.
The ice cream truck coming around.
5. A hot mess, the heat of the moment, beat the heat, if you can't stand the heat, catch heat, in a dead heat...choose a 'hot 'phrase and tell us how it applies to your life right now.
I'm going to say that I'm a hot mess. I'm not going to explain but you have no need to worry about me.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Father's Day was perfect. We went to Adam, Gabby and James' house. We had a delicious dinner with steaks, baked potato, grilled shrimp, salad and coconut cream pie for dessert. We bought a few of the items and they bought a few of the items. They day was lovely. Adam did most of the cooking and it was delicious.
Adam, James and Mark Pucci
For any Hallmark movie fans out there, Hallmark Movies and Mystery channel will have Christmas movies 24/7 starting at 8 pm Thursday night and ending on the 30th.
Then on July 1st the regular Hallmark channel will have Christmas movies during the day and 3 new Christmas movies during the month which should premier on a Saturday evening.