These are the photos that were taken on the trip to Mammoth Lakes, CA when Mark, Adam and James went for 3 night starting on August 8th. They had a wonderful time and I'm so happy for them.
What a fabulous time your "boys" had at Mammoth. Precious memories in the making. I love the house being built out of driftwood. That's so special for James to experience. I love all the pictures but the last one and those of Grandpa and James fishing together and peaking in the window are my favorites. Thanks for sharing them with us. Sue
Oh what a great time they had together! I know it would've been nice to catch a fish, but I bet they had fun trying...and just being together and exploring all those neat places...what a great time for a little boy with his Daddy and his Grandpa! That is super great!!! Thank you for sharing the fun with us!!
Hi Debby, I love all those pictures. We were there a few years ago and I loved it! I want to go back! James looked like he had a great time. What special memories!
all the photos made me feel happy and I know they made you feel happy, I think my favorite is the them peeking in the window. I would have loved that trip myself when younger and wading in the shallow water.. so glad they had this time together. the photographer did a great job
11 comments:
It’s beautiful there. Glad they had a good time. Too bad they didn’t catch any fish. They caught lots of memories though
What a fabulous time your "boys" had at Mammoth. Precious memories in the making. I love the house being built out of driftwood. That's so special for James to experience.
I love all the pictures but the last one and those of Grandpa and James fishing together and peaking in the window are my favorites.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Sue
Such wonderful photos and memories for the guys, Debby. I know James will always remember this trip. Thanks for sharing with us!
How wonderful! Methinks the Chamber of Commerce needs to use these in their next travel advertising campaign.
Oh what a great time they had together! I know it would've been nice to catch a fish, but I bet they had fun trying...and just being together and exploring all those neat places...what a great time for a little boy with his Daddy and his Grandpa! That is super great!!! Thank you for sharing the fun with us!!
Hi Debby, I love all those pictures. We were there a few years ago and I loved it! I want to go back! James looked like he had a great time. What special memories!
Aww thanks for sharing. Three generations! What wonderful memories.
all the photos made me feel happy and I know they made you feel happy, I think my favorite is the them peeking in the window. I would have loved that trip myself when younger and wading in the shallow water.. so glad they had this time together. the photographer did a great job
what a great trip for your guys! Judging by the photos I can see why it was a wonderful trip.
Great photos looks like they had a great trip
Hi Debby,
Thank you for sharing the photos. It looks like a fantastic trip. Did they have good weather the entire trip?
Post a Comment