These are the photos that were taken on the trip to Mammoth Lakes, CA when Mark, Adam and James went for 3 night starting on August 8th. They had a wonderful time and I'm so happy for them.
What a fabulous time your "boys" had at Mammoth. Precious memories in the making. I love the house being built out of driftwood. That's so special for James to experience. I love all the pictures but the last one and those of Grandpa and James fishing together and peaking in the window are my favorites. Thanks for sharing them with us. Sue
2 comments:
It’s beautiful there. Glad they had a good time. Too bad they didn’t catch any fish. They caught lots of memories though
What a fabulous time your "boys" had at Mammoth. Precious memories in the making. I love the house being built out of driftwood. That's so special for James to experience.
I love all the pictures but the last one and those of Grandpa and James fishing together and peaking in the window are my favorites.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Sue
Post a Comment