Sunday, September 6, 2026

YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS........



I've been going to a dermatologist off and on for a few years for some rough spots on my skin and a few other things. 

This year they have a new thing where they put a lotion on you and you go under a light for 15 minutes to prevent cancer. They do your arms, your chest, your back and your face. It was rather interesting but very time consuming. He always overbooks. You go back for each one, they are not all done on the same day. 

Anyway, what I am going to share with you has nothing to do with these new treatments, I've been to him before for something else. I've had a small spot on the inside of my right arm just below the elbow. He has frozen it in the past but it did eventually change and he tested it for cancer. It did show that it was cancer so he decided to remove it and I agreed with that. 

So I went in and he removed it. I had some several stitches and also staples put in to hold it together. I had to go back in to have the staples removed 10 days later. When the girl took out the stitches she noticed that the area was a little pink which meant it might be infected. She called me and told me that I should have it checked out at urgent care. 

I did that and it was definitely infected. Unbelievable. This should not have happened. I was taking very good care of it. I went to urgent care on Thursday and they gave me a prescription and wanted to see me back in a few days so I'm going back today.

I hope that they think it is better too because they talked about sending me to the hospital. I can't imagine what they would do. 

So again, I would appreciate your prayers.    

14 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

That is inexcusable, Debby. Yes, I will keep you in my prayers for complete healing!

Ann said...

That seems odd to me that she sent you to urgent care. If she noticed it why didn't they just take care of it then? Any way, I'm so sorry you have to deal with yet another thing. Prayers coming your way

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

🙏🙏. Just more stuff you have to contend with. Hang in there, Debby

Susan said...

Hi Debbie, sorry to hear this. When I had my skin cancer removed, they started me on an antibiotic the same day. I think it was doxycycline.. praying for the infection to heal quickly.

photowannabe said...

Awww Debby, I am so sorry for these additional issues. Praying that the infection clears and that there is no hospital in your future for that "Thing".
hugs
Sue

Chatty Crone said...

I am so sorry, I can't believe it again. I will be praying, but I don't know why they didn't see you.

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so sorry! You have already been going through so much! Yes, hugs, love, and prayers. ❤️🙏

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh Debby, I'm so sorry about the infection. Glad they caught it, however, and I hope the antibiotics will take care of it quickly. I know, if it isn't one thing it is another. Praying it heals soon and that your other issues will also be getting better soon too. (((HUGS)))

Mevely317 said...

I'm so sorry, Debby! Still praying!

sillygirl said...

Boy, you don't need this!!! There had better be some golden days and happy news coming your way to balance this out!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I can't get to your blog. Can you send me your blog location?

Carla from The River said...

Praying for you Debby!!
xo

Jo-Anne's Ramblings Aussie Jo said...

That isn't good have the wound get infected, hope all heals well from here on

Cindy said...

What a pain. So sorry you're having to go through this. I hope the medication worked, the infection is gone and things are back to normal for you.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
Follow Just Breathe

Labels

Wednesday Hodgepodge (685) Family (278) James (182) Birthdays (178) Vacation (142) Funny (131) Tuesday 4 Meme (127) Tuesday 4 (104) Skye (99) Post It (95) Movies (90) Christmas (69) Health (67) JP (61) Random (40) Award (39) Easter (33) Florida (32) Montana (30) Thanksgiving (30) Father's Day (24) Mother's Day (24) Flowers (23) Vegas (21) tag (20) Anniversary (19) God (19) My Dad (19) Ornaments (19) Friend (18) Halloween (18) Doctor (17) Europe (17) Friday Fragments (17) I've Got Nothing (17) New Year (17) 4th of July (16) House (16) Mammoth Lakes (16) VALENTINE'S DAY (16) Chicago (15) Meet Me on Monday (15) Oscars (15) Wedding (15) Friday Fill-In (14) Sky (14) 9/11 (13) Debby's Tree (13) For Your Tears (13) Memorial Day (13) Giveaway (12) Recipes (12) Sick (12) Bake (11) Paris (11) This or That (11) Asthma (10) Birthday (10) Carlsbad (10) Labor Day (10) Holiday (9) Just Because (9) Love (9) Rainbow (9) Shopping (9) Disney World (8) Prayer (8) Round Robin (8) Veterans Day (8) Disneyland (7) Fat Ass Friday (7) Frustration (7) Help (7) Houston (7) London (7) Mark (7) Plants (7) bowling (7) heart (7) 2011 (6) Apples (6) Car (6) Christmas Tree (6) Fall (6) Loss (6) Miscellaneous (6) PINTEREST (6) Pictures (6) Spring (6) Thankful (6) Video (6) Change (5) Company (5) Dogs (5) Earth Day (5) Following (5) Housework (5) Monday Smiles (5) One Word (5) Pittsburgh (5) Princess Diana (5) Quiz (5) Super Bowl (5) The Flower Fields (5) Time (5) Wizard of Oz (5) 2 on Tuesday (4) Babysitting (4) Blog (4) Blogiversary (4) Breast Cancer Awareness (4) COVID-19 (4) Christmas 2012 (4) Christmas 2013 (4) Christmas 2015 (4) Christmas 2024 (4) Down (4) Fire (4) Food (4) Gift (4) Grandparents (4) Memory Monday (4) Murphy's Law (4) On Our Way (4) Remembrance (4) Sundays In My City (4) Trip (4) Wine (4) AMERICAN IDOL (3) Anxiety (3) Cats and Dogs (3) Christmas 2020 (3) Christmas 2021 (3) Clouds (3) Crockpot (3) Don't grow old (3) Hallmark (3) Happy New Year (3) In Memoriam (3) Italy (3) La Jolla (3) Ladybug (3) May Day (3) Movie (3) Moving in (3) Museum (3) NO-REPLY (3) New York (3) Pizza (3) Reader (3) Royal Wedding (3) San Diego Zoo (3) Signs (3) Snow (3) St.Patrick's Day (3) Summer (3) Weight (3) star (3) 2010 (2) Big Brother (2) Birthday's (2) Bodie (2) Bristlecone (2) Bucket List (2) COPD (2) Christmas 2014 (2) Christmas 2017 (2) Christmas 2018 (2) Christmas 2022 (2) Christmas 2023 (2) Christmas 2025 (2) Covid (2) Cowboy (2) DMV (2) Deer (2) Finley (2) Fishing (2) Five Questions (2) Football (2) Friday Foto Friends (2) Full Moon (2) Gingerbread House (2) Goals (2) Graduations (2) Heavyhearted (2) Jack's Tree (2) Jay's Gourmet (2) Knee Replacement (2) Leaves (2) Less is More (2) MAYDAY (2) Meme (2) Mini Cooper (2) Mission Inn (2) Mojo (2) Mountains (2) NYC (2) Old Age (2) Ouch (2) Out to Live (2) Party (2) Potluck (2) Presents (2) Purchased (2) Ranunculus (2) Robot (2) Royal Baby (2) Safari Park (2) Show and Tell (2) Simplify (2) Slap me (2) Sorrow (2) Stranger (2) TBB Asks (2) Tears (2) Things to do (2) Trees (2) Weekend Wrap-Up (2) Wilson Winery (2) '09 card exchange (1) 000 (1) 2016 (1) 2020 (1) 3 On Thursday (1) 48 Questions (1) Abby (1) All My Children (1) Always something (1) Amber's Finley (1) Ankle (1) Antiques (1) Aria (1) Bath (1) Billy Elliot (1) Bird (1) Bra (1) Brookfield Zoo (1) Call the Midwife (1) Candles (1) Celebration (1) Chairs (1) Christmas '09 (1) Christmas 2016 (1) Christmas 2019 (1) Church (1) Citizens arrest (1) City lights (1) Clocks (1) Cows (1) DVD (1) Dermatologist (1) Discombobulated (1) Donations (1) Downton Abbey (1) F.Y.I. (1) Fair (1) Farmers Market (1) Favorite Things (1) Featured (1) Flag Day (1) Getty (1) Giving (1) Good Morning (1) Grandson (1) Grapes (1) Great American Family (1) Hawaii (1) Hoover Dam (1) Horseback Riding (1) IKEA (1) Idol (1) Idyllwild (1) Independence Day (1) James Birthday (1) Jesus (1) Joshua Tree National Park (1) Julian Bakery (1) June (1) LaJolla (1) Lavender Festival (1) Lifetime (1) Lost (1) Low Carb Treats (1) Madness (1) Mellow Yellow Monday (1) Moment of Silence (1) Music (1) Nana (1) Negative (1) Nipples (1) Nobody Is Home (1) Note Book Journey (1) Nurses (1) Oak Glen (1) One Word 2022 (1) One of those days (1) Out of service (1) Owls (1) PT (1) Pinecones (1) Playing Hooky (1) Post 1 (1) Posts (1) President (1) Pretty in Pink (1) Puppies (1) Puppy (1) Queen Mary (1) Quick Takes (1) Randomness (1) Regrets (1) Ringling (1) Road Trip (1) Rock/Hard Place (1) Roosters (1) Route 66 (1) SOS (1) Sale (1) Salt and Pepper Shakers (1) San Diego Harbor (1) Saturday 9 (1) She Loves Me (1) Silver Lining (1) Snail Mail (1) Spam (1) Speak English (1) Spider (1) Spin Cycle (1) Stamps (1) Stars (1) Stoned (1) Summer Lovin' (1) Sunday Stealing (1) Sunset (1) Surgery (1) Surprise (1) Survey (1) Swim (1) TBT (1) TP (1) Temecula CA (1) Templates (1) Thank You (1) The Getty Villa (1) The Sistine Chapel (1) Time Out (1) Train (1) Treasures (1) Trends (1) Trying. Something New (1) Twilight Saga (1) Two On Tuesday (1) USA (1) VOTE 2012 (1) Wicked (1) Willow Tree (1) Windsor Tea (1) Winner (1) Worldwide Candle Lighting (1) Zoo (1) button (1) closet (1) cottage (1) digging (1) handkerchief (1) karma (1) memory (1) soccer (1) tests (1) webkinz (1)