1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
Honestly I don't have any desire to meet any of them.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
Are you talking fast food? I hardly ever do fast food. I do like Red Robin a lot!
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to steal borrow it: When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?
I didn't set a lot of goals for myself. I wanted to be a wife and mother, which I achieved. I only have a few regrets but they can't be changed so I would say "it was good!"
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
Grapefruits are fine but I seldom buy them. I would pick an orange. Well if someone will give it to me all peeled that would be great otherwise I will take the juice.
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
It been about two years and yes our bedroom closet needs cleaning. What am I waiting for?: The Fairies to come at night and do it while I'm asleep.
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
Princess Diana, John Travolta and Bill Clinton.
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
I would be a 1. Can't do it, never could, however back in Illinois in the 60's I had to do it to get my license so I guess I did it once.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Something really fun for me happened on Sunday. For some reason when I turned on my computer I happened to glance at the People.com Latest News widget that is on my Google home page and noticed an article about awards being given at the BAFTA Awards. Well I had no clue about these awards. (I'm sure Joyce knows about these) They are the British Academy of Film & Television Arts Awards. I immediately went to my channel guide and went to see if I could find them on BBC. I did! I enjoyed this show so much. It was like watching our own Academy Awards and all our stars were there. You can see who their nominations were here. The Artist took the most awards and I totally agree. I can't wait to own that movie! Stephen Fry was the host and I found him to be very amusing.