Thank you to our host Joyce!
Click on the button and join us!
1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
Yes I took lessons and played a few times. I may still want to play someday. My husband plays golf but not as often as he would like. Yes we watched the Masters. Golf is the one sport I enjoy watching.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I'm not crazy about hats on me but I love them. Nothing nicer than watching the Royal Wedding and seeing all the hats! I haven't worn one in a long time.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
1 - I'd starve!
4. Has technology taken over?
Not for the Amish! I would love to live on a farm and get away from all the technology, except of course for Blogging, Facebook and Pinterest! I still want those around me on the farm.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
I would say a few times but only because I wash my hands often. As far as taking care of my face it would be twice a day!
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
I really like both of them a lot but I will choose Tulip.
7. I am proud of myself for ______________.
I am proud of my For Your Tears blog where I send out handkerchiefs to woman who have lost a child. I am also very proud of my children. I don't think I give myself enough credit for the fine adults they have become.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I was just watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off on cable and I have a questions for you or maybe just an observation. After all the credits are over Ferris comes out at the end of the movie saying "Your still here? It's over, go home....go!" Did that change the way you left a movie theatre? Instead of rushing out did you wait to see if there was more just in case? I know I waited!