Click here to join in!
Thank you Joyce :)
1. Tell us about a time you felt like you were 'flying by the seat of your pants'.
I guess that would be right now......my post on Madness!
2. When or where would you most like to be 'a fly on the wall'?
Oh my, I'm not sure. Maybe at some meeting at the White House or some time with Donald and Melania. Would love to hear their conversations.
3. 'Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.'-Henry David Thoreau
Would you agree? Why or why not?
Sounds like a good plan to me. Reminds me of waiting on God's timing in all things.
4. Share a favorite movie, book, or song with flying in it's title, lyrics, or theme somewhere.
Hard question. I did some research and to actually get the full word flying in a title wasn't an easy find. First thing that came to mind was the song "Fly Me To The Moon" and the movie "Fly Away Home" but neither use the word flying!
Did you know that the Beatles have a song called "Flying" which is on the Magical Mystery Tour album which they did in 1967. It is an instrumental piece.
5. What is one task or chore you tend to do 'on the fly'? Is this something that really needs to be done another way?
Sometimes I do that with dusting where I just use a cloth that takes up dust rather than using an actual cleaner like Method, Guardsman or Pledge. Different furniture's have different needs!
6. What was happening the last time you thought to yourself or said aloud, 'Wow, time flies when you're having fun', and you meant it.
I can't remember when but it is something I would say!
7. This Thursday is National Garlic Day. Will you add garlic to your menu on Thursday? Do you like garlic? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
If I was cooking something on Thursday that calls for garlic I would add it. Only recently have I been using real garlic.
What I mean by that is that for years I have only used dried garlic flakes because Mark isn't a huge fan of garlic, or should I say it doesn't like him! Simple answer is garlic bread.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Saw this on Facebook and thought it was cute. Of course today I did have to get out of bed because I have a hair appointment, need to go to Hallmark, Target, Trader Joe's, Bed Bath and Beyond and Sprout's. It would be a rare occasion for me to stay in bed.
I had a mammogram last week and I got the letter in the mail saying that it was normal. Thanking God for His protection.