2 July 29th is International Day of the Tiger. Besides the wild animal itself, when you hear the word tiger what's the first person-place-thing-whatever that comes to mind?
Obviously I think of Tiger Woods because of his name. We are fans of golf on TV.
3. The expression 'eye of the tiger' describes someone with intense focus, determination, and the drive to succeed. What area of your life are you currently bringing that kind of energy to?
Absolutely nothing. I do have the determination to succeed. It's just not happening yet. I pray I get my health back so I can go on living a normal life.
4. What was the last meal you cooked?
Actually I haven't cooked in a while because of the issues I'm having with my legs and ankle.
Mark's been doing all of the cooking which is greatly appreciated. He's been baking and cooking. He's enjoying making meals in the crock pot too. He grills a lot of meat also. He's been doing it all and I appreciate it so much.
5. Describe your July using exactly five words.
Fun having James stay overnight.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We have truly been enjoying James spending some time here with us. We just had him here last Thursday evening and then Mark drove him to his aunts house and him, along with his cousins were heading to Las Vegas for the weekend. I can't wait to hear about his trip.
The sweetest thing is when Mark and him left and James said "See you next weekend!"

2 comments:
My hubs does a lot of grilling this time of year too and I appreciate the break. I get tired of thinking about what to cook. Glad you're having so much fun with James. Grandparents are so good for children and love them in a way that I think can stay with them their whole lives. Have a nice day Debby!
So sweet of Mark to cook for you both, Debby. Danny does all the cooking here, too, and I so appreciate it. Have a blessed day, my friend!
Post a Comment